Mission / Philosphy
The Monarch School is dedicated to providing an innovative, therapeutic education for individuals with neurological differences.
To serve the educational needs of individuals with neurological differences by offering a unique, therapeutic learning environment where active minds are challenged, all are treated with respect and dignity, learning is a joy, and wisdom is the outcome.
- To develop active critical thinkers and problem solvers
- To teach the members of our community how to create and reach their goals
- To nurture socially competent and responsible individuals
- To encourage emotional competence and responsibility
- To provide those with neurological differences a successful school experience and hope for their futures
- About Us
- Support Monarch
- Parent Portal