Support Monarch

At The Monarch School and Institute, we are dedicated to helping children, adolescents and adults with neurological differences and mental health concerns excel at learning and living. Only 83% of Monarch’s operating expenses are covered by tuition and fees, the remaining 17%, $1.1M, has to be fundraised through foundation requests, corporate partnerships, individual giving and our annual luncheon. Your individual contribution can help us reach our goal and provides the opportunity for us to continue transforming the lives of the amazing students in our programs.

There are many ways you can contribute, including:

Make a Donation Online

You can make a secure donation online by visiting our web page. You are also welcome to mail your gift to us at the address noted below. All monetary contributions are 100% tax deductible and an acknowledgment letter will be provided within 5-7 business days for your tax records.

The Monarch School and Institute
Attn: Advancement Office
2815 Rosefield Dr.
Houston, TX 77080

Attend a Special Event

Join us on March 2, 2018 for our 20th Anniversary Luncheon, which will directly benefit Monarch’s general operating and tuition assistance funds. For sponsorship or ticket information, visit our Luncheon link or contact the Advancement team at (713) 479-0800 x3207 or

Monarch also sponsors periodic happy hour socials “Cocktails for a Cause”, which are fun mixers that bring together like minded people to learn more about The Monarch School and Institute. Tickets are $25, which include a complimentary drink ticket and appetizers. For more information on our next event, contact Tara Roper at

Our annual Miracle Makers Morning fundraising breakfast is a great way to contribute and experience first-hand testimonies of our transformational work. Inspired by our speakers and our Challenger and Voyager students who attend the event, this is a day in which miracles truly do happen! The next Miracle Makers Morning free fundraising breakfast will be held on Friday, October 28, 2016.  Contact Tara Roper, for more information or if you would like to attend or otherwise support this inspiring morning.


As a nonprofit organization, The Monarch School and Institute relies heavily on gifts from local foundations that are aligned with our mission and programs. If you can assist us with an introduction to trustees or staff of a potential funder, we would love to meet with you. Contact us at for more information.

Corporate Matching Gift Programs

Many corporations have employee matching gift programs: when you donate to us, they will too. Ask your employer if your company has a program like this; if so, simply complete their required matching gift form when you make your donation and they’ll do the rest.

Volunteer with Us!

There are many fascinating ways you can volunteer with The Monarch School and Institute. We welcome individuals and groups, interested in giving their time and efforts to help with various tasks on campus. Visit our volunteer page for more information or contact Tara Roper at for more information on our application process and specific individual and group volunteer opportunities available.

990 Tax Forms and Audit Report

The Monarch School and Institute’s 2016 990 tax forms are now available for viewing. This annual return is required by the IRS for federally tax-exempt organizations and provides information on Monarch’s mission, programs, and finances.

The Monarch School Audit Report 2017