Click here to donate online through The Monarch School website. Donate to us with confidence. See our privacy policy.

Capital Campaign

In August 2009, The Monarch community moved into the Chrysalis building, the first of three buildings on our new campus. At this time, we are working diligently to complete the final phase of the campaign which includes the Butterfly Building, the Monarch Center and two therapy studios. Please contact Patti Pace at for more information.

General Operations Fund

Tuition and fees only cover 92% of the cost to educate a child at The Monarch School. The remaining 8% must be raised through the development office through one fundraiser each fall and generous gifts from foundations, corporations and people like you. Thank you for your generosity. Please contact the Development Office at (713) 479-0800 or for more information.

Planned Giving

Gift planning is a great way to make a lasting contribution to The Monarch School while taking advantage of favorable federal and state tax laws.

Your gift can:

  • reduce your income taxes
  • reduce or possibly eliminate capital gains taxes
  • remove assets from your estate and possibly reduce your gift and estate taxes
  • provide income for yourself and others

Please contact the Development Office at (713) 479-0800 or development@monarchschool.orgfor more information.

Gifts of Stocks

Transferring stock electronically is the simplest and fastest method of donating stock. Please contact the Development Office at (713) 479-0800 or for more information on how to make this transaction happen.

Tax-exempt Status

The Monarch School is a tax-exempt organization with 501(c)(3) status from the Internal Revenue Service. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.